Downote Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downote Forum

Downloads Games, Movies, Music, Apps, Ebooks, Script, Template, etc

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nanoscale Ferroelectrics and Multiferroics Key Processing and Characterization I...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Nanoscale Ferroelectrics and Multiferroics Key Processing and Characterization I... Empty
PostSubject: Nanoscale Ferroelectrics and Multiferroics Key Processing and Characterization I...   Nanoscale Ferroelectrics and Multiferroics Key Processing and Characterization I... EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:07 am

Nanoscale Ferroelectrics and Multiferroics Key Processing and Characterization I... 66cdcb3dc4a375c99d244b1cf84bde58

Nanoscale Ferroelectrics and Multiferroics: Key Processing and Characterization Issues, and Nanoscale Effects by Miguel Alguero and J. Marty Gregg
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1118935756 | 984 pages | PDF | 47,8 MB
This book reviews the key issues in processing and characterization of nanoscale ferroelectrics and multiferroics, and provides a comprehensive description of their properties, with an emphasis in differentiating size effects of extrinsic ones like boundary or interface effects. Recently described nanoscale novel phenomena are also addressed. Organized into three parts it addresses key issues in processing (nanostructuring), characterization (of the nanostructured materials) and nanoscale effects.

Taking full advantage of the synergies between nanoscale ferroelectrics and multiferroics, it covers materials nanostructured at all levels, from ceramic technologies like ferroelectric nanopowders, bulk nanostructured ceramics and thick films, and magnetoelectric nanocomposites, to thin films, either polycrystalline layer heterostructures or epitaxial systems, and to nanoscale free standing objects with specific geometries, such as nanowires and tubes at different levels of development.

The book is developed from the high level European scientific knowledge platform built within the COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) Action on Single and multiphase ferroics and multiferroics with restricted geometries (SIMUFER, ref. MP0904). Chapter contributors have been carefully selected, and have all made major contributions to knowledge of the respective topics, and overall, they are among most respected scientists in the field.
Title: Nanoscale Ferroelectrics and Multiferroics Key Processing and Characterization Issues and Nanoscale
Size: 35.75 MB | Format: rar
Download:
Code:

http://uploaded.net/file/pau4a3o0/hotfile-81a09.N.F.a.M.K.P.a.C.I.a.N.E.rar
http://rapidgator.net/file/9fe01d3412f65cba898a84003fe54a84/hotfile-81a09.N.F.a.M.K.P.a.C.I.a.N.E.rar.html
Back to top Go down
http://downote.phyforum.com

Nanoscale Ferroelectrics and Multiferroics Key Processing and Characterization I...
Page 1 of 1