Downote Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downote Forum

Downloads Games, Movies, Music, Apps, Ebooks, Script, Template, etc

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayims Vegan Table More than 100 GreatTasting and Healthy Recipes from My Family...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Mayims Vegan Table More than 100 GreatTasting and Healthy Recipes from My Family... Empty
PostSubject: Mayims Vegan Table More than 100 GreatTasting and Healthy Recipes from My Family...   Mayims Vegan Table More than 100 GreatTasting and Healthy Recipes from My Family... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:54 pm

Mayims Vegan Table More than 100 GreatTasting and Healthy Recipes from My Family... 89a6a4a43422bd66e8987a2062246705

Mayim's Vegan Table: More than 100 Great-Tasting and Healthy Recipes from My Family to Yours by Mayim Bialik, Jay Gordon
English | 2014 | ISBN: 0738217042 | 256 Pages | EPUB | 4 MB
While she's an actress with a PhD in neuroscience, at the end of the day Mayim Bialik is a mom, one who knows what it's like to be a busy parent with little time to spend in the kitchen. She shares the concerns of parents everywhere: when it comes to nutrition and feeding your family, you want healthy meals, but also food that everyone-kids and parents-can enjoy, and a balanced lifestyle that's inexpensive and fuss-free. Not only does Mayim's Vegan Table share more than 100 easy plant-based recipes for dishes that are as good to eat as they are good for you, but Mayim has also teamed up with pediatrician Jay Gordon to offer:

Basic nutritional information about a plant-based diet
The real deal on raising kids on a plant-based diet (myths and misperceptions, debunked)
Vegan family essentials (including a list of what to always keep in the pantry)
Tips and strategies for easy meal planning and healthy eating out

And, of course, the food: you'll find recipes for Mayim's favorite breakfasts, snacks, lunches, dinners, and desserts, including kid-approved meals like build-your-own tacos and mac n cheez, Mediterranean and Asian-inspired salads that parents will love, comfort-food classics like kugel and matzoh ball soup, and many more.
Title: Mayims Vegan Table More than 100 GreatTasting and Healthy Recipes from My Family to Yours
Size: 3.91 MB | Format: rar
Download:
Code:

http://uploaded.net/file/mxbxyp4o/hotfile-773er.M.V.T.M.t.100.GT.a.H.R.f.M.F.t.Y.r.rar
http://rapidgator.net/file/5f7256e4fe773e32c27534cdc075d125/hotfile-773er.M.V.T.M.t.100.GT.a.H.R.f.M.F.t.Y.r.rar.html
Back to top Go down
http://downote.phyforum.com

Mayims Vegan Table More than 100 GreatTasting and Healthy Recipes from My Family...
Page 1 of 1